You know it is true. You imagine there are BIG silver bullets that will make things better, but your rational experience tells you it’s the little things that matter.

Declutter your house.
Organise your drawers.
Chuck stuff out.
Make room for new.
Make your filing electronic, and give it a used by date (ie. not opened for two years and older than ten years).

For me today it was putting clothes away.

My friend showed me the other day how her housekeeper organised her drawers. And it is brilliant.

It makes it not only easier and quicker to put thing away, but it means when I want something I find it in a millisecond.

And these are the reasons a housekeeper can change your life and help you make space.

These are the the little things that make a big difference to your head space every day, whether you realise it or not. It’s these things which take your mind’s energy (and why your brain uses about 80% of your daily energy, and your big body only needs the other 20%).

If you’re pre-baby, some would call this home making or nesting.

Rx